Sales Representative

HomeLife/Diamonds Realty Inc., Brokerage

Email Me


Whats an Easement? Do I have to disclose mine when selling my home?

An easement has been defined as a right that one entity has over the land of another.  This can be the right to do something on the other’s land or the right to prevent the land owner from using land in a certain way.

Is Air Duct Cleaning Really worth it?

Duct cleaning has become a more and more popular service being used by homeowners.  Businesses offering duct cleaning services claim a wide variety of benefits: a reduction in the presence of household mold and allergens, improved air flow and better delivery of warm air, better overall air quality, reduced energy costs and the removal of household dust.

What to know about Deposit Protection

As you work with your HomeLife REALTOR®, rest assured, your deposit is protected.  All REALTORS are required to participate in an insurance program that includes consumer deposit insurance. The premium for the insurance coverage, including the coverage that protects your deposit, is also paid your HomeLife REALTOR.
You are protected in the event of fraud, insolvency or misappropriation of funds. Coverage is up to a maximum of $100,000 per claim and a maximum of $500,000 for all claims related to the occurrence. Also, absolutely no deductible paid by you.

LOOK CLOSELY!- Closing Adjustments

On the closing date of an agreement of purchase and sale many expenses must be apportioned appropriately between buyer and seller.  A closing statement, typically prepared by the seller’s lawyer, will detail the financial history of the transaction and will list all closing adjustments.

Carbon Monoxide Alarms must be maintained!

Carbon monoxide gas, also known as the silent killer, is a colourless, odourless, tasteless and extremely toxic gas.  It can poison the body gradually in low doses or quickly when it is highly concentrated.  It reduces the body’s ability to transport oxygen in blood.  Symptoms of carbon monoxide inhalation are flu-like and include: headaches, dizziness, burning eyes, drowsiness and loss of consciousness.  Cases of severe inhalation may result in brain damage or death.

Why do I need to sign the Buyer representation agreement?

To comply with the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act 2002, prior to purchasing real estate, buyer representation must be in effect. The Buyer Representation Agreement protects the interest of the buyer guaranteeing the very best in real estate service under the law.
This Agreement signifies that for a finite period of time, you, the buyer has engaged a specific REALTOR® brokerage to work exclusively on your behalf to find the right property, in the area of your choice, and at a price you can afford.  

Do I need a Building Permit???

A Building Permit is your formal permission to start construction, demolition or renovation on your property.  Before renovations, the municipality’s staff must review your plans to ensure compliance with the Building Code, local Zoning By-laws, and other applicable regulations. 

Syndicate content

Have Questions?

By submitting this form, you are providing express consent to receive commercial electronic messages from You may unsubscribe at any time.